1. Every student should carry a valid ID card or current bus pass and visitors must produce a valid ID.
2. Intoxicated students/visitors are strictly not allowed inside the campus.
3. Disciplinary committee team will be given complete authority to ensure that unwanted situations do not prevail.
4. Patrolling team will make rounds inside the campus zone and parking area frequently.
5. All vehicles must be parked in the land beside the college premises i.e. Green Orchid Farm during the fest.
6. During Anaadyanta, the back gate will be closed at all times.
7. All bags and baggage will be checked during Anaadyanta.
8. Helmets, perfumes, deodorants, and any other flammables are strictly prohibited.
9. The Management is not responsible for your belongings.
10. Hoysala police will conduct random checks in the college campus.
11. All students should board the buses/respective vehicles and disperse after the function concludes. Get-togethers should not be organized in the college premises.
12. After the buses leave, no transportation will be provided by the college.
13. All the students are requested to cooperate and follow the above mentioned rules for a hassle free fest.